route based ipsec

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri May 3 20:57:15 UTC 2019

On 5/2/2019 4:16 PM, KOT MATPOCKuH wrote:
> 0.The ipsec-tools port currently does not have a maintainer (C) portmaster
> ... Does this solution really supported? Or I should switch to use another
> IKE daemon?

Take a look at StrongSwan in the ports for your IKE daemon and google
around for config examples / discussions. The bad news-- The ipsec docs
really need updating. The good news, StrongSwan and IPSEC in RELENG_11
and 12 are really great and well maintained.  Documentation is sadly not
in one place.

    ---Mike

Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400 x203
Sentex Communications, mike at sentex.net