GENERIC crash 11.3-PRERELEASE (i386)

Schuendehuette, Matthias matthias.schuendehuette at siemens.com
Wed Jun 26 08:29:37 UTC 2019

Hello,

for some days now the GENERIC kernel of 11.3-PRERELEASE (i386) crashes on my
ProLiant DL380 G5 server.

Main error message is "kernel trap 12 with interrupts disabled".

Since there is no crash dump I attach some screen shots of the boot messages.
I hope this does not violate the mailing list rules...

The GENERIC config-file is:
# $FreeBSD: stable/11/sys/i386/conf/GENERIC 323770 2017-09-19 16:51:51Z jpaetzel $

The last working kernel I have is from June 5, 2019.

As always: If additional information is needed, I'll do whatever is necessary. :-)

with best regards

Matthias Schündehütte

Siemens AG
Large Drives Applications
Information Technology
Information Technology Product Lifecycle Management
LDA IT PLM
Nonnendammallee 72
13629 Berlin, Deutschland

mailto:matthias.schuendehuette at siemens.com