No sound in flashplayer with linux-c7

Serge Volkov sv at ulstu.ru
Thu Jul 18 07:35:24 UTC 2019

18.07.2019 5:49, tech-lists пишет:
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 02:14:57AM +0400, Serge Volkov via
> freebsd-stable wrote:
>> Hi, All!
>>
>> I use www/flashplayer in Firefox on FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE-p7 with KDE
>> Plasma 5. This week I updated the linux_base-c6 with all linux packages
>> to linux c7. After that, the sound disappeared in flashplayer. I also
>> rebuilt the flashplayer from the ports. But nothing has changed. No
>> sound. With the linux c6 the sound in flashplayer worked fine.
>>
>> Can anyone help to solve problem with sound in flashplayer on linux c7?
>
> Hi,
>
> Does any sound work?
>
> Do you have gsteamer plugins installed?

Yes, of course. Any sound works fine. In the firefox (Youtube and
others) the sound works fine.

I even installed linux-c7-alsa-utils and tried play audio file with
linux command line utility aplay in the KDE 5 Konsole

/compat/linux/usr/bin/aplay -vv audio.wav

and it's work fine, sound is good.

But there is no sound in the flashplayer only and only with linux-c7.
With linux-c6 works fine.

I think it is related to the linux-c7-alsa-lib and/or
linux-c7-alsa-plugins-oss. There may be a problem in its configuration
files. But I do not know where exactly.

Or maybe this is related to the linux-flashplayer. Because the aplay
utility works fine. I dont know :(

--
Regards,
Serge Volkov