Binary update to -STABLE? And if so, what do I get?

Jason Tubnor jason at tubnor.net
Thu Feb 14 02:07:36 UTC 2019

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 at 00:53, Karl Denninger <karl at denninger.net> wrote:

> > You can't. Either wait until a 12.0 with the fix included or
> > 12.1 is released, or you fetch the source with the fix included,
> > and build from source.
> Got it -- thanks.  Wait it shall be.

I also have hit this IPv6 issue (I thought I was going crazy until I worked
it out) and other iflib issues in 12.0, which have been fixed in -STABLE
that really should be patched in 12.0 or bring forward an early 12.1
release.  For our use case, 12.0 is just too buggy for production at this
rate and we won't touch it, which is a shame because there is a lot of good
work in there that we would like to use but it is trumped by the breakages.