Valid Wine List

Shelly Hobson shellyh at aimdigitalpros.com
Wed Nov 28 16:40:41 UTC 2018

Hello,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to see if you would be interested
in a discussion about *Wine Enthusiasts* and the benefits it can bring
your organization for your Marketing Initiatives like Email Marketing,
Direct Mailings.

_Few Consumer Specific Lists:- _ Beer Enthusiasts List, Alcohol
Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Spa and Resort Visitors List,
Car Owners List, Sports Enthusiasts, Skiers List, Running Enthusiasts
List, Hiking and Camping Enthusiasts List List and more.

I will truly appreciate if you could let us know your exact target
audience and geography. so that I will revert back with counts and pricing.

Assuring you value to your business!

Kind regards,
Shelly Hobson
Research Analyst