Panic on 11-STABLE with Xen guest

Richard M.Timoney richardt at maths.tcd.ie
Sun Nov 25 23:22:39 UTC 2018

I have the same failure to boot 11-stable as a DomU host on xen_version:
4.4.1

Kernel I was trying was recent, FreeBSD 11.2-STABLE (GENERIC) #23
r334205:340834

commit 340016 for the dynamic IRQ layout seems rather involved and I doubt I could isolate the problem, but maybe it is in

338631:
xen: legacy PVH fixes for the new interrupt count

Register interrupts using the PIC pic_register_sources method instead
of doing it in apic_setup_io. This is now required, since the internal
interrupt structures are not yet setup when calling apic_setup_io.

--
Richard M. Timoney
                  (richardt at maths.tcd.ie)       Tel. +353-1-896 1196