Just updated to 12 from11 - did ld change ?

Pete French petefrench at ingresso.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 22:06:56 UTC 2018

Just trying out the BETA4 version of 12, updating from 11-STABLE. All went
nice and smoothly, but when compiing coe I had to make some tweaks to the
arhuments I am passing to 'ld' when part-linking objects against static
libraries. Did something chnage here ? Its not on the release notes that I
can see, and the version of clang seems to be the same as on my 11 boxes.

Nice job aside frm that thoigh, very smooth upgrade...

-pete.