Ryzen issues on FreeBSD ?

Ryan Root rroot at rootautomation.com
Fri Jan 19 20:32:35 UTC 2018

Have you double checked the qualified vendors list data for your
motherboard.  Sometimes memory chips not on the list will work as it's
probably only a list of ones they've tested but it might be the problem
in this situation.  If that was already brought up by someone else sorry
for butting in.

This looks like the QVL list for your MB ->
http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_ga-ax370-Gaming5.pdf