GPT partition gets erased on boot

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 18:49:45 UTC 2017

I have a vague memory of these controllers doing something odd with the end
of the volume but can't remember where or when, but I know I would
generally avoid them. It looks like you are using them in jbod mode, but if
you aren't do so. If you can reflash them to hba mode even better. If you
are stuck it as it is, it's probably with trying to partition them with a
Linux live CD or illumiinos to eliminate freebsd issues.