Zotac CI327 nano

Ultima ultima1252 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 18:47:02 UTC 2017

 I would be worried about it not being a supported device. [1] Notes that
Celeron cpus are supported with Cedar Mill and Prescott core with EM64T
support. [3] suggests that the cpu is formerly known as Apollo Lake. Also
see no mention of EM64T support.

[1] http://www.si.freebsd.org/relnotes/11-STABLE/hardware/proc.html
[2] http://www.si.freebsd.org/relnotes/11-STABLE/hardware/support.html
[3]