Two problems about ASUS N3150I-C

Ryan Root rroot at rootautomation.com
Sun Dec 10 17:40:19 UTC 2017

Without more info it's likely going to be hard for anyone to help but both these symptoms you mention could be possibly related to processes that depend on the system clock not being messed with.  Some people these days try to cheat on games and stuff like that by using hacks that mess with the system clock.  Those symptoms you are observing could be a way of your system letting you know it won't work right if you let apps mess with the system clock.  Maybe not.  If others have the same motherboard and use the same Realtek NIC but are not having problems I'd guess it's related programs on your system adjusting the system clock.  If that's not the case you may want to make sure ntp is working and maybe chose a different ntp server.  Maybe it's something else.  You'll likely be asked for more technical feedback from log files though if you want help with this issue.  You also could try disabling the onboard NIC and by a new NIC.

Ryan

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​