Cisco Global Accounts

tyra.wilson at genecyc.com tyra.wilson at genecyc.com
Tue Dec 5 19:21:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

This is Tyra from pre-sales team. Hope you’re doing great.

We have Tailor made list of *Cisco Enterprise Networking and Service
Providers Users* around the globe. We have gone through your Companies
profile and thought you would be interested in acquiring this list.

We can provide you with 100% opt in emails.

Would you also be interested in targeting *End Users Install Base* of:
Mitel, Juniper, F5, 8x8, HPE/HP, Huawei, ShoreTel, Polycom, Avaya, AT&T,
Amazon AWS, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco and more.

Kindly let me know your interest to provide you with detailed information
for the same.

Best Regards,
Tyra
Sr Data Generation

If see no interest please reply “*Unsubscribe*”