Unsupported USB BT device causes high interrupt load

Dominic Fandrey kami at freebsd.org
Tue Apr 18 13:12:24 UTC 2017

> I have an Interrupt load of 2000 interrupts/s from xhci0.
>
> As the culprit I have identified the following device:
>
> ugen0.6: <vendor 0x8087 product 0x07dc> at usbus0, cfg=255 md=HOST spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON (100mA)

The device spamms me with interrupts after every boot and resume
until I send it a power_off command.

For anyone else with a similar problem, I'm using the following devd
rule to mitigate the issue (https://pastebin.com/raw/HmDur3Le):

notify 100 {
	match "system"		"USB";
	match "subsystem"	"INTERFACE";