zfs, a directory that used to hold lot of files and listing pause

Chris Watson bsdunix44 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:07:29 UTC 2016

While I have yet to encounter this with PG on ZFS, knock on wood, this obviously is not an isolated issue and if possible those experiencing it should do as much investigation as possible and open a PR. This seems like something I'm going to read about FreeBSD and PG/ZFS over at Hacker News from a Linux switcher as they explain why they went back to Linux in the future. It's not a show stopper but it's obviously an issue.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 5