11.0 Install Question

Jonathan Haack oemb1905 at mac.com
Wed Oct 19 08:30:59 UTC 2016

Thanks - worked then reinstalled pkg with force

Sincerely,

Coach Haack

DP Coordinator, Mandela International Magnet School
Board of Directors, First Serve NM
President, NMCTM

www.jonathanhaack.com

"It is better to have tried and failed than to have succeeded at doing nothing."

Confidentiality Notice:  This email, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient or recipients and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution, is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.