11-current becoming 11-stable

tech-lists tech-lists at zyxst.net
Mon Oct 10 10:48:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have a desktop that has run 11-current for at least the last year. I
periodically rebuild kernel and world to keep on top of things. As it's
a desktop, there are lots of ports installed. These are installed via
the older cd /port && make install clean way, rather than poudiere.

Basically I'm asking that, when 11-stable becomes available (as far as I
can see, it's still at PRERELEASE), is it worthwhile/advisable to
recompile all my ports after doing the make world & make delete-old dance?

thanks,
--
J.