11.0-RELEASE Status Update

Johan Hendriks joh.hendriks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:52:39 UTC 2016

Op 06/10/2016 om 22:18 schreef Glen Barber:
> As many of you are aware, 11.0-RELEASE needed to be rebuilt to address
> several issues that were discovered after the release was built.  Extra
> caution is being taken in testing the rebuilt releases, so at present,
> the final release announcement is planned for Monday, October 10.
>
> Thank you for your patience in waiting for 11.0-RELEASE.
>
> Glen
> On behalf of:	re@

Is the aws bug included in the final build? It would be nice if it is
included and not being an Eratta. I think a lot of people are going to
update there servers, and then read the announcement.
Just like they install the RELEASE even if there is no official release
post about the release.

regards,
Johan