aibs(4) / atk0110 support for newer systems

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at getmail.no
Wed Oct 5 20:28:52 UTC 2016

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 16:09:40 +0300
Andriy Gapon <avg at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Seems like this is a clang vs gcc issue as I didn't get warnings here.
> Could you please simply add initialization to those variables in aibs_attach_ggrp()?
> E.g.:
> s_idx = NULL;
> so = NULL;

I ended up adding
        s_idx = NULL;
        so = NULL;
        name = NULL;

to aibs_attach_ggrp(), that made the module compile.
Unfortunately, my machines panics as soon as this module is loaded:
root at kg-core1# cat /var/crash/info.0
Dump header from device /dev/ada0p3
  Architecture: amd64
  Architecture Version: 2
  Dump Length: 1466040320B (1398 MB)
  Blocksize: 512
  Dumptime: Wed Oct  5 21:48:42 2016
  Hostname: kg-core1.kg4.no
  Magic: FreeBSD Kernel Dump
  Version String: FreeBSD 9.3-STABLE #3 r304838: Fri Aug 26 12:11:25 CEST 2016
    root at kg-core1.kg4.no:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
  Panic String: page fault
  Dump Parity: 1914870814
  Bounds: 0