FreeBSD_STABLE_10-i386 - Build #1505 - Fixed

jenkins-admin at FreeBSD.org jenkins-admin at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 11 08:13:52 UTC 2016

FreeBSD_STABLE_10-i386 - Build #1505 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_STABLE_10-i386/1505/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_STABLE_10-i386/1505/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_STABLE_10-i386/1505/console

Change summaries:

308512 by sephe:
MFC 308164

    hyperv/hn: Regroup if_start related functions.

    And put them under HN_IFSTART_SUPPORT, which is by default on until
    we whack the if_start related bits from base system.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8392

308511 by sephe:
MFC 308163

    hyperv/hn: Rename cleaned up file.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8390

308510 by sephe:
MFC 308162

    hyperv/hn: Cosmetic cleanup; no functional changes.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8389

308509 by sephe:
MFC 308117-308120

308117
    hyperv/hn: Rework temporary channel packet buffer expanding.

    And use large default temporary channel packer buffer; we really
    don't want it to be expanded at run time.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8367

308118
    hyperv/hn: Cleanup RXBUF ack processing.

    - Increase the # of retries.
    - Add comment.
    - Log error, if RXBUF ack fails.
    - Add stat for RXBUF ack failures.

    RXBUF ack really should _not_ fail...

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8368

308119
    hyperv/hn: Reset do_lro, if the hash types are not TCP related.

    Mainly because the host side only set TCPCS and IPCS even for
    UDP datagrams.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8369

308120
    hyperv/hn: Don't start shared TX taskq, if the hypervisor is not Hyper-V.

    - Move the SYSINIT to DRIVER/SECOND, i.e. after the vm_guest becomes
      determistic.
    - Minor style changes.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8370

308508 by sephe:
MFC 308018,308116

308018
    hyeprv/hn: Rename cleaned up RNDIS header file.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8360

308116
    hyperv/hn: Rename cleaned up RNDIS source file.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8361

308507 by sephe:
hyperv/hn: Fix i386 build; if_baudrate is 32bits on i386 on stable/10

This is a direct commit.

Sponsored by:	Microsoft

308506 by sephe:
MFC 308013-308017

308013
    hyperv/hn: Nuke unnecessary indirection.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8355

308014
    hyperv/hn: Reorganize RX path; mainly pull non-control code path up

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8356

308015
    hyperv/hn: Pull data path code up.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8357

308016
    hyperv/hn: Cleanup RNDIS related files.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8358

308017
    hyperv/hn: Change header guardian; in preparation for the upcoming rename.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8359

308505 by sephe:
MFC 308011,308012

308011
    hyperv/hn: Rename cleaned up NVS header file.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8353

308012
    hyperv/hn: Rename cleaned up NVS source file.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8354

308504 by sephe:
MFC 307989-307991,308010

307989
    hyperv/hn: Move hn_softc to if_hnvar.h

    While I'm here, use consistent macro names.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8345

307990
    hyperv/hn: Move send context to NVS domain.

    Since all sends are encapsulated in NVS messages.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8346

307991
    hyperv/hn: NVS inclusion cleanup and forward declare functions.

    Sponsored by:   Microsoft
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8347

308010

    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8352