Dying jail

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Tue Nov 1 05:56:40 UTC 2016

01.11.2016 0:21, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:

> I can see the jail staying in dying mode for multiple minutes
> even after sockstat -j has been showing no TCP is left at all.
>
> No processes are left in the jail

Same here, but not for multuple minutes but multiple days: my dying jail
without a process cannot die 6 days already. It was restarted with another JID
6 days ago and its new instance runs just fine but old still dying.

This is definitely a regression since 9.3-STABLE that ran "service jail restart"
just fine even using fixed JID.