Where is 10.2-STABLE?

John Nielsen lists at jnielsen.net
Wed Mar 30 23:23:56 UTC 2016

> On Mar 30, 2016, at 5:04 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:
>
> I was looking to download an ISO for 10.2-STABLE for a new build I'm
> doing, however I can't see to locate any such ISO.  It isn't where
> it seems it should be, according to the info on this page:
>
> https://www.freebsd.org/snapshots/
>
> Where can I get such an ISO?

The release process for 10.3 is well underway, with 3 release candidates already shipped and release builds imminent or already started. So the latest ISOs for the equivalent of 10-STABLE are under releases/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/10.3 of your favorite FTP mirror. E.g.: http://ftp4.us.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/10.3/

Once the release is final and announced I'm sure that -STABLE snapshots will resume from the 10.3-STABLE branch.

JN