10.3-BETA2 Buildworld issue

dweimer dweimer at dweimer.net
Fri Feb 19 18:43:02 UTC 2016

In my testing of 10.3-BETA2, I have discovered that the buildworld is
failing on libc/posix1e/acl_support_nfs4.c on my mail server jail.
Anyone have any ideas as to what's causing the issue?

/jails/devel/ROOT/usr/src/lib/libc/posix1e/acl_support_nfs4.c:51:8:
error: use of undeclared identifier 'ACL_ENTRY_INHERITED'
      { ACL_ENTRY_INHERITED, "inherited", 'I' },
        ^
1 error generated.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I have successful built an installed on the host and in my other jails,
the only difference with this jail is the following options in make.conf

SENDMAIL_CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/sasl -DSASL
SENDMAIL_LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib
SENDMAIL_LDADD=-lsasl2

The other jails (which built fine) are using the options below, this
jail has these same options set with the additional entries above.

#/etc/src.conf
WITHOUT_NTP="YES"
WIHTOUT_FLOPPY="YES"
WITHOUT_FREEBSD_UPDATE="YES"
WITH_BSD_GREP="YES"
WITHOUT_IPX_SUPPORT="YES"
WITHOUT_BLUETOOTH="YES"
WITHOUT_WIRELESS="YES"
WITHOUT_WPA_SUPPLICANT_EAPOL="YES"
WITHOUT_ACPI="YES"
WITHOUT_APM="YES"
WITHOUT_ATM="YES"
WITHOUT_BLUETOOTH="YES"
WITHOUT_BOOT="YES"
WITHOUT_GAMES="YES"
WITHOUT_IPFILTER="YES"
WITHOUT_IPFW="YES"
WITHOUT_IPX="YES"
WITHOUT_KVM="YES"
WITHOUT_PF="YES"
WITHOUT_PORTSNAP="YES"
WITHOUT_PPP="YES"
WITHOUT_USB="YES"
WITHOUT_ZFS="YES"

#/etc/make.conf
CFLAGS?=-O
CLFAGS+=-pipe
NO_WERROR=
WERROR=

WITH_OPENSSL_PORT="YES"
OPENSSL_PORT=security/libressl
OPTIONS_UNSET="X11"
OPTIONS_UNSET="X"
OPTIONS_UNSET="GUI"
WRKDIRPREFIX=/var/ports
PACKAGES=/var/ports/packages
WITH_PKGNG="YES"
DEFAULT_VERSIONS=pgsql=9.5 php=5.6 apache=2.4 perl5=5.22 python=2.7
bdb=5 mysql=5.6

WITH_CCACHE_BUILD=yes
.if !defined(NO_CCACHE)
   CC=  /usr/local/libexec/ccache/world/cc
   CXX= /usr/local/libexec/ccache/world/c++
.endif
.if ${.CURDIR:M*/ports/devel/ccache}
   NO_CCACHE= yes
.endif