Error compiling stable/11 from stable/10

Matt Smith fbsd at xtaz.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 11:20:45 UTC 2016

On Aug 27 08:56, Matt Smith wrote:
>I have not been running this build within script(1) though I am afraid
>so I don't have a copy of the whole build.  I might stop the build and
>reenable all of the options again, but this time with a completely
>empty ccache.

I just tried this, and it bombed out again. This time I have a full
build log which you can find at https://xtaz.uk/temp/build.log

This was with all of those commented out options in make.conf and
src.conf from my last email uncommented once again, but with a
completely clean ccache. This time I'm trying another build but with
ccache commented out, but the three src.conf options still enabled.
Luckily when it bombs out it bombs out within an hour or so. Whereas
last night with both the src.conf and make.conf options commented out it
was still compiling stuff after 14 hours, so I assume that made it past
that point. Although I'm still shocked why it was still going after 14
hours when it completed the process within 5 hours on 10.x.

I'll let you know how this build goes with the current settings.

--
Matt