Benchmarks results for FreeBSD 11

Erich Dollansky erichsfreebsdlist at alogt.com
Fri Aug 19 07:01:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Fri, 19 Aug 2016 09:50:16 +0300
Sami Halabi <sodynet1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> At the bottom of the article there is link to the source benchmark
> site. From a quick glance the benchmarks made not with the same
> hardware for all. Phoronix is sort of anti-bsd site.. i won't count
> on the truth of the data they present.

leaving this aside, I know while I used what is now 11, there were
several hand breaks on debugging just in case off. I do not know when
these hand breaks are taken off and I also do not know if they still
have been in the binaries used.

Forget about the rest. This site is something the Sun of the IT world.

Erich