Problems with em0 driver after upgrade to r303832

Tomoaki AOKI junchoon at dec.sakura.ne.jp
Tue Aug 9 13:11:04 UTC 2016

Hi

Unfortunately, the revision shown by `uname -a` etc. is NOT the actual
newest revision of the branch, because the set of revision numbers is
exactly the same throuout every branches.

# It relies on when he / she `svn(lite) up`'ed and gets newest rev.

So the easiest way to determine the actual revision is, for this case,
to look into the pipermail archive of freebsd-src-stable10 and look for
the maximum nunber NOT EXCEEDING the revision shown.

This case, the actual revision Pete has should be r303827.

Tomoaki AOKI    <junchoon at dec.sakura.ne.jp>