Wine Lovers List

Nikki Erickson nerickson at consumerden.com
Thu Aug 4 14:40:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

A quick note to see if you would be interested in a discussion about
*Wine Lovers List from USA* and the benefits it can bring your
organization for your Marketing Initiatives.

*Our Databases:-* *1.* Beer Enthusiasts *2.* Liquor Enthusiasts *3.*
Champagne Enthusiasts *4.* Food Enthusiasts *5.* Chocolate Enthusiasts
*6.* Online Buyers *7.* Gift Buyers *8.* HNI List and more.

*Information Fields:–* *Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name),
Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.*

We can also provide you with a sample list to check the fields available.

Appreciate your quick response and thoughts.

Thanks&Regards,
Nikki Erickson
Marketing Manager

*Note:-* Please don't take this email as SPAM, as it has been sent by a
real human being. The single purpose of this email is to extend the
current offer about contributive guest posts. In case you are not
interested, Just declare your refusal and we'll no longer bother you. .

---