poudriere and chflags

Eugene M. Zheganin emz at norma.perm.ru
Fri Nov 13 15:44:06 UTC 2015

Hi.

I'm trying to build a tree and ports for a raspberry pie, I'm doing it
on a FreeBAS 10.2-STABLE with poudriere and qemu. During a jail setup I
receive an error:

[...]
--- configlexer.l ---
cp -p
/usr/local/poudriere/jails/freebsd-10-2-stable-armv6/usr/src/lib/libunbound/../../contrib/unbound/util/configlexer.lex
configlexer.l
cp: chflags: configlexer.l: Operation not supported

This is probably due to the fact that poudriere checked out the tree
from svn with uarch flag on all files. How can I stop it from doing that ?

Thanks.
Eugene.