ZFS out of swap space

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Fri Mar 27 17:07:04 UTC 2015

armonia wrote:
> How much are you waiting time after import?

I was waiting for 4 days for the import to complete - however I do have
a 16 drive 48T pool.

> Look a screenshot:
>
> http://i58.tinypic.com/mvkj00.jpg
>
> It helped you because you certainly do import 11 branch?

It helped because there was some patches in the 11 branch that handle
errors in the pool better than in 9.x... when it imported I was then
able to export and restart back to 9.x which corrected the uncaught
errors and it was importable straight back into 9.x.. I was then able to
correct the rest of the errors by doing a scrub in 9.x (which ultimately
was all caused by power, ups and battery failure whilst in the middle of
a resilver.

Regards,

--
Michelle Sullivan