ZFS out of swap space

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Fri Mar 27 12:59:35 UTC 2015

armonia wrote:
> Not solve the problem, I booted from 11.0 STABLE and when you try to
> import a pool system goes into freeze. (zpool import -f zroot)
>
> Just hang when attempting to mount the problematic section zroot / var
> / db / mysql / billing
>
> In this home are installed properly, I even removed through truncate
> -s 0 15 gigs in the file / home / user, but it does not help.
>
> More options? All attempts to freeze mount lead as well as attempts to
> boot the system.

All I can suggest is boot and wait - see if it comes back - if not I am
out of suggestions - "zfs import -Ff storage" worked for me when I was
running out of swap when trying to import on a 9.2 system (storage being
my pool name)

After the import I exported booted back to 9.2 and it all worked...
issued a 'scrub' *after* booting back to 9.2 (don't do it before)

Michelle

--
Michelle Sullivan
http://www.mhix.org/