Problems with openssl 1.0.2 update

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at ze.tum.de
Mon Mar 23 10:44:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

we experiencing a problem after upgrading  the openssl port to openssl
1.0.2.

/usr/bin/vi started to crash after some seconds with segfault.
/rescue/vi works just fine. Deleting the openssl 1.0.2 package
everything works just fine again. Installing the old openssl 1.0.1_18
package it still works just fine.

it seams that besides vi the bash also has this problem. Anybody
experiencing the same or is this something specific to my system.

I'm running FreeBSD 10.1 updated tonight.

Regards
   Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt                | E-Mail: schmidt at ze.tum.de
Technische Universität München | Jabber: estartu at ze.tum.de
WWW & Online Services          |
Tel: +49 89 289-25270          | PGP-PublicKey
Fax: +49 89 289-25257          | on request