Last openssl update brakes localhost email sending

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Thu Jun 18 13:27:36 UTC 2015

On 6/18/2015 5:00 AM, Pavel Timofeev wrote:
> Here is kind of proof that nothing is changed in mail dir since installation.

We ran into this as well.  There are notes in UPDATING now that have the
instructions on what changes need to be done to the locale .mc file.

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-head/2015-June/073118.html

But we also have been seeing the odd site that cannot accept mail now
with opportunistic encryption, so we had to disable TLS for them :(

	---Mike

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications, mike at sentex.net