FreeBSD 10.1-BETA3 Now Available

Erich Dollansky erichsfreebsdlist at alogt.com
Mon Sep 29 04:33:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 22:36:16 -0400
Glen Barber <gjb at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 09:28:35AM +0800, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> > >
> > > I am unsure, and do not have access to a RaspberryPi B+ to test.
> > > The freebsd-arm@ list is the best place to find the answer to this
> > > question.
> > >
> > I have one. I will give the build a try after the machine has
> > finished its current task. This can take days.
> >

> Why not try the images already available here?
>
> http://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/ISO-IMAGES/10.1/

I have tried it now several times. All with the same result.

The machine seems to start as the partition is fully expanded. The USB
interface does not seem to be recognised.

As I do not have monitor cable here, I am not able to do further
testing.

I will try now to compile the CURRENT sources and see what will happen
there.

Erich