middle-mouse button pasting broken by r271022

Chris H bsd-lists at bsdforge.com
Thu Sep 4 19:52:07 UTC 2014

> Hi.
> In 10.1-PRERELEASE r271022, if I select something in X, either by dragging or
> using left click + right-click, and then paste the selection using the middle
> mouse button, most of the times I get a continuous stream of bogus 'd' keypress
> events. This does not happen in r271021.
>
> FWIW - it's still broken in r271098
Woot! I'm so glad to hear it's not just me.
I have been experiencing the exact same issue. But, as vt(4) is quite new to
me. I assumed it was because of some lack of understanding, on my part. So yes.
I can also confirm this as an issue.
# uname
11.0-CURRENT #0 r270508: Sun Aug 24 15:18:51 PDT amd64
FWIW I'm also using one of the nVidia blobs, and the new XORG

--Chris