Rebooting locks up with VMware Fusion 6 open-vm-tools enabled VM on 10-STABLE/amd64 from a week or so ago

yaneurabeya at gmail.com yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:45:40 UTC 2014

Hi,
	I’ve been rebooting my VMware VM regularly on 10-STABLE to do testing, and something changed in the past week or so to consistently cause my VM to go catatonic on reboot after the syncer is called to do a final sync to disk. I’m going to update the sources in the meantime to track down the issue, but I was wondering whether or not this was a known.
Thanks!
-Garrett

% uname -a
FreeBSD fuji-stable-10.local 10.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 10.1-PRERELEASE #1 r270824: Fri Aug 29 12:41:10 PDT 2014     root at fuji-stable-10.local:/usr/obj/usr/src.svn/sys/FUJI  amd64
% pkg info | grep open-vm-tools
open-vm-tools-1280544_6,1      Open VMware tools for FreeBSD VMware guests
% grep ^vmware /etc/rc.conf
vmware_guest_vmblock_enable="YES"
vmware_guest_vmhgfs_enable="YES"
vmware_guest_vmmemctl_enable="YES"