nightly panic after upgrade to 10.1-RELEASE - avl_find() succeeded inside avl_add()

Brock Williams brock at cottonwoodcomputer.com
Mon Nov 24 15:45:28 UTC 2014

This has happened every night since we upgraded this server to
10.1-RELEASE.  It's zfs only and has a bunch of backup jobs that run
to it at night so I'm assuming it's related to higher disk load.

panic: avl_find() succeeded inside avl_add()
cpuid = 4
KDB: stack backtrace:
#0 0xffffffff80963000 at kdb_backtrace+0x60
#1 0xffffffff80928125 at panic+0x155
#2 0xffffffff81956c04 at avl_add+0x84
#3 0xffffffff81a1f71b at trim_map_write_start+0x27b
#
Dump failed. Partition too small.

Any ideas?  I don't have a dedicated swap partition or an extra disk
at the moment to get a dump, only swap on zvol.  But I can probably
arrange that if it would be helpful.

Thanks,
Brock

Brock Williams  brock at cottonwoodcomputer.com