Advice on an odd networking problem

Pete French petefrench at ingresso.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 12:34:50 UTC 2014

> I quote your original story:

Ah, ooops! Yes, that should say 'http' not 'https'. Sorry,
written in a bit of a hurry.

> So, what is actually taking to long and results in a 503 from where? You
> need to figure that out.

Its the load balancer to the webservers - which is http. the webservers
make an inrerenal call to 127.0.0.1, also http. I think the original
story had the location of the 503 right, though i ddi say we
were encrypting stuff to 127.0.0.1 - sorry for that (ave had a few
reponses asking me to check the https stuff, now I realsie why!)

-pete.