Any chance for ThinkPad T440?

Robert David robert.david.public at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:28:22 UTC 2014

This sounds interesting. On X240 the vesa performance seems to be ok in
MATE desktop. But problem is the lack of display configuration (eg: not
any external monitor).

Linux acpi driver also handles some extra keys that FreeBSD does not,
for example brightness. This seems to be portable.

The last think is the wifi card intel 7260, but iwl driver development
branch seems to handle this as well (did not test). So I think it will
be possible to use these notebooks maybe even in 10.1 release (I hope).

Robert.