Digium 1A4A04F

Robert Ames robertames at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 23:27:44 UTC 2014

> Bezüglich Robert Ames's Nachricht vom 17.07.2014 02:14 (localtime):
> > Does stable support the Digium 1A4A04F card?
> >
> > # pciconf -lv
> > none1 at pci0:3:0:0:       class=0x028000 card=0x00000000 chip=0x800fd161 rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
> >     vendor     = 'Digium, Inc.'
> >     class      = network
> >
> > I can't seem to get the dahdi-kmod port to recognize it.  But that could
> > be pilot error.  If it doesn't, which 2 FXO, 2 FXS port card do people
> > recommend?  The 1A4A04F seems to be what most people are selling.  (I'm
>
> Sorry, can't help you with dahdi and your card, but I strongly recommend
> thinking about price/channel.. This card is way too expensive
> (~125$/chan) if you want to use it for telephne devices. I'm using
> simple ATAs (e.g SPA112, ~30$/chan). 4 times cheaper and much more
> flexible. Just setup more ATAs for hundreds of channels…
>
> -Harry

Thanks.  I'll take that into consideration.  After some poking around I think
the issue is that we have ports of dahdi-linux 2.4 and 2.6 in the ports tree.
Support for this card seems to have been added in 2.8 with the wcaxx driver.
Looks like I need an updated port to get the card to work with FreeBSD.