Interactions with mxge, pf, nfsd, and the kernel

Bob Healey healer at rpi.edu
Thu Jul 3 00:03:44 UTC 2014

What I want to do, and is not valid, is  zfs set
sharenfs="maproot=root,network 128.113.185.0/24, network
128.113.186.0/24,network 10.0.0.0/8" tank/home  To get the desired
functionality, i have to do zfs set sharenfs="maproot=root,network
0.0.0.0/0" and then set a host level firewall.

Bob Healey
Systems Administrator
Biocomputation and Bioinformatics Constellation
and Molecularium
healer at rpi.edu
(518) 276-4407