FreeBSD 9.3-RC2 and vmware 5.1 esxi (not a duplicate)

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Tue Jul 1 02:42:16 UTC 2014

On 06/30/2014 19:34, Glen Barber wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 07:33:02PM -0700, Dave Hayes wrote:

>>> This is, unfortunately, not useful information.  We will need much more
>>> information, including exactly how the VM was created, what options were
>>> enabled / disabled for the VM, etc.
>>
>> Reciprocally, I need to know exactly what you need. So far I have
>>
>> - How the VM was created
>> - What VM options there were
>>
>> What else would you need, exactly and completely?
>
> Well, let's start with these two.  Can you actually provide them?

The issue is that I am between you and someone at a hosting provider.
This hosting provider interaction is not real time. Thus, I would like
to queue as many information requests in one transaction as I can.

I've forwarded this request in the interests of some measure of
efficiency. I will get back to you with the response.

In the meanwhile, is there a useful debug mode or a way to recompile the
loader with debug code in it? I realize this may not be possible, but it
never hurts to ask.
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation.