Recommend FreeBSD VPS

Eric van Gyzen eric at vangyzen.net
Tue Feb 18 19:49:33 UTC 2014

On 02/15/2014 08:23, 朱江 wrote:
> I'm looking for a cheap FreeBSD VPS, can you guys provide me some good
> service provider? BTW, I currently in China and I hope the VPS should have
> low latency.

I have had very good experience with RootBSD (http://www.rootbsd.net/).
They are based in the United States but have a datacenter in Germany.
Communication about scheduled maintenance is good.  Support for routine
changes (such as DNS) has been consistently quick and accurate.  I have
never needed to contact support for any problems, so I can't speak to
that kind of support, but that does mean the VPS has been very reliable.

Eric