converters/php55-iconv in FreeBSD 10

Stephen R Guglielmo srguglielmo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:12:48 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Alexander Panyushkin <vsityz at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello All !
> I need install converters/php55-iconv in FreeBSD 10
> But this depends on the port converters/libiconv
> converters/libiconv is not installed in FreeBSD10
>
> What would you suggest

Both seem to be installed and working on my 10.0-RELEASE amd64 system:

~# pkg version -vP | g icon
libiconv-1.14_1                    =   up-to-date with port
php55-iconv-5.5.9                  =   up-to-date with port

Your ports are up-to-date? Sometimes weird build errors can be caused by
things in your src.conf when you built the system. What do you have in
there?