FreeBSD 10 on VMWare in a corporate network; How?

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:19:01 UTC 2014

have a look at this port

/usr/ports/net/ntlmaps/pkg-descr

it should be on the dvd. Combined with the http_proxy env variables you
should be able to sit it between your ms proxy with ntlm auth and the cli
tools to abstract them from the auth issue. Ive not used it myself so so
hopefully it will work from you. If not maybe something could be done with
squid or another socks proxy.