Confirm your subscription to 2015 homeschool insights

Classical Academic Press rjames at classicalsubjects.com
Thu Dec 11 21:59:15 UTC 2014

Will you join us?

We would be honored to have you receive our homeschool monthly eNewsletter

We typically send out 1 or 2 emails a month. You'll receive words of wisdom
from our publisher Dr. Christopher Perrin as well as 5–7 links to the most
excellent and insightful articles on education, children, and parenting
which we have collected in our daily research. You'll also be the first to
know about new products, reviews, free webinars, or specials. Your privacy
is important to us. We will not share your email with anyone and you can
unsubcribe at any time.

Pax,
Rebecca James
Director