9.2 Boot Problem

Chris H bsd-lists at bsdforge.com
Wed Apr 9 21:27:38 UTC 2014

Hi Devin. I was hoping you'd join the conversation. :)
I /personally/ didn't suggest that he issue both color=NO /and/ boot_serial.
In fact, I only suggested using loader_logo="beastiebw" as that's how I
managed to /finally/ get a usable boot menu, when I first attempted to
use/install 9.2. I'd have written a pr(1). But as the /whole/ experience
was new -- hardware /and/ 9.2. I just wrote it off. But now I suspect that
there may be more to it.

Thanks for chiming in.

--Chris