9.2-PRE: switch off that stupid "Nakatomi Socrates"

Jakub Lach jakub_lach at mailplus.pl
Sat Sep 21 19:04:21 UTC 2013

To be honest, I had my "They did whaaat?" moment when I initially saw
booting after that update, nonetheless when I've got reference I decided
that it was all in good spirit and appropriate even... I was definitely
disappointed that it was backed down in the end.

Now I have orb manually set up though.

P.S. Last developer that I spoke with, was genuinely surprised that
FreeBSD is still updated...

I think that once in a while it's good to show (off) that FreeBSD is
not stagnant, even if it's in silly way.