Possible kqueue related issue on STABLE/RC.

Jimmy Olgeni olgeni at olgeni.com
Thu Sep 12 20:10:27 UTC 2013

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013, Konstantin Belousov wrote:

>> This certainly seems to improve things. I have been running builds
>> for the past couple of hours without any critical problem.
> Ok, so it is ZFS indeed.  I think I will commit the band-aid to head
> shortly.

Thank you!

>> I spotted a few LORs but nothing bad happened so far:
>>
>>      http://olgeni.olgeni.com/~olgeni/dmesg-2013-09-12
> Out of curiousity, please look up the line for vm_object_terminate+0x1d8.

Here it is, VM_OBJECT_UNLOCK:

(kgdb) list *vm_object_terminate+0x1d8
0xffffffff80b5cc58 is in vm_object_terminate (/usr/src/sys/vm/vm_object.c:767).
762
763             /*
764              * Let the pager know object is dead.
765              */
766             vm_pager_deallocate(object);
767             VM_OBJECT_UNLOCK(object);
768
769             vm_object_destroy(object);
770     }
771

--
jimmy