FreeBSD 9.2-RC3 DHCP Installer restart problem

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Fri Sep 6 19:09:42 UTC 2013

Hello Glen :-)

As I have mentioned - I started bootonly installation on a device with
insufficient disk space, so in general there were errors during
installation, then installer asked me if I want to restart
installation, I have agreed, when it came to NIC configuration DHCP
was unable to obtain the configuration/lease.

So please try to start installer, configure NIC once, then restart the
installer and the problem should occur on another DHCP configuration
of the NIC :-)

Best regards! :-)
Tomek Cedro