changing mouse, detection problem

Florent Peterschmitt florent at peterschmitt.fr
Wed Oct 16 19:50:56 UTC 2013

Le 16/10/2013 16:03, Warren Block a écrit :
> On Wed, 16 Oct 2013, Florent Peterschmitt wrote:
>
>> Le 15/10/2013 22:55, Glen Barber a écrit :
>>> Can you try this, which reverts r240891 where this section of devd.conf
>>> was updated?
>>
>> I forgotten to say this:
>>
>> rc.conf:
>>
>> moused_type="auto"
>> moused_port="/dev/ums0"
>> moused_enable="YES"
>
> moused is run automatically by devd when a USB mouse is connected.  None
> of those settings should be required, and they may interfere.  Test with
> all three commented (after a reboot, or after killing all running moused
> instances).

I restored devd.conf from the base.txz tarball of 10.0-BETA1 and removed
all moused* related in rc.conf, and I'm at the start point:

I have to connect the Razer mouse twice before it can work.

--
Florent Peterschmitt           | Please:
florent at peterschmitt.fr        |  * Avoid HTML/RTF in E-mail.