Free Trial for CV Sourcing

contact at sapphireinfosystems.com contact at sapphireinfosystems.com
Mon Oct 14 09:31:52 UTC 2013

Hello Team,

Hope you are doing well.

We at Sapphire take pleasure in introducing ourselves as the Leading in RPO
industry and have served many Consulting, Staffing & Executive Search Firms.
Our main contribution to all the clients is to generate the best candidates
and submit them with a predefined TAT (Turn around Time) with a time
advantage.

Our expertise lies in sourcing candidates from various job portals, search
engines and create an impressive online advert campaign with remote staffing
methods.

We have just the service for you that will solve all your sourcing and
recruitment hitches, in half the time, at competitive prices.

Why Sapphire:

.         100% cost reduction on Job Boards

.         No worries about infrastructure and in house facility

.         Create a passive database, which is a gold mine online

.         No placement fees, no benefit costs,

.         On the desk results daily

.         Time utilization for new business

 Services offering for Search firms / corporate clients:

.         Active CV Sourcing

.         Core Passive CV Sourcing

.         CV Formatting

.         CV Database/ ATS Management

.         Data Cleansing

.         Vacancy Monitoring

.         Internet Sourcing / Googling / Online Research / LinkedIn Sourcing

Our E - Recruiters are all trained and highly experienced in Active, passive
candidate search through networking sites like; LinkedIn  Facebook, Twitter,
Spoke etc.

"In order to present our services we would like to offer you a one day Non
Obligatory Free Trial for our CV Sourcing services"

Our business development team will be happy to speak with you and discuss
the best solution for you. Please do contact us to set up a day and time, or
for any further information you may need.

Thanks & Regards,

Sales Team

Sapphire Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sapphireinfosystems.com&sa=D&s
ntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFoVZb6rvk0VNjsSGZZZOwEEEIs0w>
http://www.sapphireinfosystems.com

Mobile (India):  <tel:%2B91-9503128620> +91-9503128620

USA Tel No.  <tel:%2B1-7163357818> +1-7163357818